* 30% off all orders for any product until midnight Monday 30 November 2020 *
Handmade in Australia using recycled coconut shells, premium natural soy wax, exquisite fragrance blends, clean-burning wicks, hand-woven coconut fibre stands, and lots of love…
Our ever-growing range of scented candles have exceptional hot and cold scent throw and are sure to light up any room. Perfect as unique gifts for special occasions such as weddings, birthdays, Christmas, or for pure indulgence.
View detailed fragrance notes
Candle burn times
- approximately 40-50 hours
Please note - the times above are based on comprehensive testing at 4 hour burn intervals. They are to be taken as a general guide only and will vary based on how you use the candles and the unique variations in their size.
- We take candle safety seriously.
- All our candles are treated with a CSIRO certified fire retardant which is able to withstand high risk conditions up to a Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) rating of 29.
- We also use a variety of other safety measures to ensure the safety of each candle and to ensure that the wicks don’t burn past a certain point.
- Read our detailed candle safety instructions page for more information.
Delivery and pickup options
FREE DELIVERY on all Australian orders over $200. Candles cost approximately $10 delivered to most Australian locations.
- You can also place an order online and pick it up for FREE from one of two central Gold Coast locations: Hope Island or Surfers Paradise (on market days). Simply select this option at checkout.
- We also deliver internationally - prices from $30. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
- Next day dispatch for all orders placed Mon - Fri.
Bulk order discounts available
We provide bulk discounts to a variety of businesses including restaurants, hotels, holiday rentals, cafés etc and can cater for a variety of events such as weddings, birthdays, corporate conferences and more. With a 1000+ candle production capacity per week, we've got you covered. Email us at email@example.com for a fast and personalised quote.
Come and visit our stall at the Surfers Paradise Beachfront Markets - every Friday and Saturday between 4pm and 9pm on the promenade opposite Cavill Avenue.
We hope you enjoy your coconut shell soy candles!
P.S. - We'd love to hear from you! If you leave us a review below can we ask that you please rate us on the candle itself rather than on a particular fragrance as we all like different smells and no two noses are the same. Thanks :)